Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 July 2015

Almost Famous

Sorry its being a while since I last posted due to my wife being unwell, work and having to many fires and not enough irons I have struggled slightly! Hopefully normality will be restored soon. So a few months back I was asked if I would send some pictures of my ACW collection to the ACW GAMER EZINE, which I did and I must admit I had completely forgotten about them (my memory isn't all that good at the best of times) until I saw the cover of the latest issue!
 Now I must admit it caught me off guard and I'm pretty sure my jaw almost hit the floor! WOW my stuff had made it to the front cover. To say I'm proud and chuffed to bits is an understatement! I am well happy! Now I'm old fashioned and I don't have a PayPal account or even a credit card so I can't subscribe to this fantastic EZINE. So I can't tell you if its the only picture that made it in or if there are others. It doesn't really matter I don't think the smile on my face could psychically get any bigger. So thanks for reading and I should be posting really soon I just have some bases to flock and my next ACW regiment is ready to roll.

Cheers Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment