Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 August 2016

Victrix Spartans

I just don't seem to have had the time lately to get anything finished, it's all bits and pieces and stuff for other people! Not that I'm complaining but my blog has suffered a little so I took some photos of my Spartans. I painted them a while back but other stuff took over and I haven't posted any pictures here, well not till now!
 it's my usual poor attempts at taking pictures but hopefully they will give you an idea of what they look like. They are Victrix miniatures and they paint up nicely! 
   shield's really seem to make them, and I can honestly say they are all my own work. No real achievement when you see how easy they are to copy. 
 
 The red and white really seem to work well, I varied it a bit but hopefully the uniformity is still there. I'm pretty pleased with the overall look, and the basing seems to have worked out nicely. 
 So thanks for looking and hopefully I will be posting more stuff real soon
    So cheers for now 
        Russ 

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you painted in eyes. Not bad for not having time. Lovely Spartans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, I know some people disagree with painting eyes, but I've tried not to but I give in every time!

      Delete
  2. They are very impressive looking fig's Russ! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, I'm rather pleased with them even if I have a few more to go before they are finished.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, a true compliment from a true artist!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Ken, when time permits I've more to add to my collection!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, I'm trying to reduce my amount of projects but so far I've failed dismally.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some of the best plastics I have had the pleasure to paint.

      Delete