Total Pageviews

Friday 22 July 2016

Project Z Bikers

I took a few photos the other day of these two but they turned out blurred. So second time lucky! 
   Project Z is underway and my first two bikers have hit the road ready to cause mayhem! You could almost call them  "Men of Mayhem" although my Biker gang is "devil's own" 
So this is the beginning of my road warrior's on their iron horses! The box comes with a shed load of spare parts and they can mix with the other project Z sets, so it's mix and match to your heart's content. You get a chance to build the bikes in different ways,  and the Bikers and Biker old ladies get a fair amount of choice with all the parts included in the box. 
I raided the transfer stash from all the kits I have spares from and added some freehand lettering. 
 So SID and his brother biker take to the road to kill zombies and maybe just raise hell! 
 So I've two more in the early stages of construction so I should have doubled my collection of Bikers by the next project Z update. The only one drawback of the biker gang box set is the gang leader figure, he is unique in appearance! I should add I picked up two box's so the second leader figure will take some converting to make him different in appearance. 

So stay tuned for my next installment and thanks for looking 
Cheers for now Russ

11 comments:

  1. Looking very Sons of Anarchy Russ!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran, I've got to admit I do enjoy watching SoA! It's just one of those shows! Well acted, amusing and moving and inspiring! I'm guessing SoA have a lot to answer for.

      Delete
  2. Cool models and lovely paintwork Russ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger, they are nice models and I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out. There are more to come including the Boss and his old lady!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, that is indeed a true compliment! Your words are warmly received

      Delete
  4. i`m an O`ll Rocker from the 1960`s,Yip i like Them,Brrrrooom! Brrrrooom! BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. i`m an O`ll Rocker from the 1960`s,Yip i like Them,Brrrrooom! Brrrrooom! BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers BB, I've almost finished up my next biker, so he may make an appearance soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, they have stalled slightly but I do still have more to paint.

    ReplyDelete