Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 March 2015

The Black Hatted Devils

I have a new addition to my slowly growing Federal forces, the 2nd Wisconsin

They are once again Dixon Miniatures, I have thrown a conversion or two just to add that bit more to the unit. The main conversion is a cigar chewing Sergeant with pistol in his hand

The other conversions are simple musket swaps, so some off the guys firing now have bayonets fitted.
.
 
Some figures have detail on the knapsacks and canteens, trouble is I'm not good enough to carry it off with a close up photo. It has helped give a little bit more to the unit which I think they deserve , 2nd, US and the Maltese cross are all decorations I have attempted to add. So thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. The animation of the groups looks great! Inspiring stuff!
    Mike B
    despertaferres.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Mike, some units deserve that bit extra work and these guys are one of one. Although I must admit I try to put the same amount of work into all that I do,

    ReplyDelete