Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 October 2016

Ultramarines WIP

It's being a while since I last posted. I've being painting more 40k stuff and here they are.
 I will be honest I've gone for a slightly lighter shade of blue on them but it seems to have worked pretty well. The basing I'm still toying with but I've got plenty of ideas, so it will be deciding which one rather than struggling for ideas. The transfers are still to be added and a small amount of finishing up is required but I'm pretty impressed so far.

 So thanks for looking
Cheers for now Russ 

11 comments:

  1. Very well for now! I'm waiting for more this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michal the rest are on the paint table and so is the Rhino!

      Delete
  2. Nice work Russ. I think the blue looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rod, I think the combo of the base colour/highlight colour works out real well.

      Delete
  3. Those look damn good, go for dramatic bases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran, I need to pick up a few bits for the bases but I know what effect I'm after! So they should be pretty straightforward.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, hopefully I should be posting the full squad fully based and ready for action very soon.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my collection as increased slightly from these humble beginnings

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete