Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Victrix Napoleonic French

Sometimes things sit on shelfs and kind of get forgotten about! Even when this shelf is directly above my paint table. I'm not really sure why but they must of being on the shelf for a couple "cough cough" of years at least. I planned to get them based on sunday but it just didnt happen.
   So onwards with my Victrix French infantry. Now I'm no expert so a few mistakes are bound to have occurred.

 They can be a pain to build but they do paint up really nicely, time consuming is a word I would use to describe them. 
 I haven't painted the eyes on these guys but they still seem to have worked out pretty good.  I think it was a case of not having the confidence. There have being times when I could easily of given up painting and plastic figures have being mainly at the forefront of that thinking. Don't ask me why but after tinkering with my style it seems to have worked out and I'm more chilled about my painting. Improving my painting was a big issue at one point. 

 Hopefully I've not made to many mistakes but heck they don't look to bad.

 well thanks for taking the time to check out my humble rambling blog, feel free to comment it's all welcome. 
So thanks again 
 Cheers for now Russ 


6 comments: