Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 October 2024

Back in country

                                           Vietnam New additions 

  Despite becoming side tracked with other bits and pieces I've finally managed to get some more figures finished for my Vietnam collection. I've a real soft spot for Empress Miniatures so what other figures could I possibly add to my collection. 

  I've added a few more civilians and of course one or two who are willing to pick up guns and fight for their way of life. Empress make both armed and unarmed versions of the same figures, so picking up arms and fighting is easy to do with these guys. 


                   The first pack of civilians 



I've only painted the two kneeling figures from the pack and the two matching figures from the armed pack 


The painted versions below


The bases are done so the figures are paired but I decided to make the civilian one more interesting.  The bits and pieces are from various  manufacturers, some I can name others I could hazard a guess. 


The next figures are just the civilian pack the armed versions will be a later addition. 


I love the expression on the kneeling figure, it's not so easy to see but once painted he sprang to life.


Once again I wanted one of the figures to look more at home in the Village, I'm not so sure of the chickens fate! 

Last but not least a small conversion, the figure on the right is the original figure. 



Not the most complex of conversions but I'm pretty happy with it. 

So my village now has a few more inhabitants, the buildings are awaiting a couple more to finish and a third still to be constructed. I've still got more to do but in what order I'm really not sure about so anything could follow next.


Well that's another post done, thanks for looking and all the very best.

   Cheers for now Russ 

















 





   


     

No comments:

Post a Comment