Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Caesarian Romans

Finally I got round to picking up some shield transfers for my Warlord Games Romans, and someone keeps mentioning my Romans whenever I praise his "Michal" from the famous and massively impressive Draw crypt. So without further a do
 Not quite in the same class but still my first stumbling attempts at caesarian Romans. 
 They are just incase anyone was wondering plastic figures, and very nice they are. I'm planning on adding more soon but I have so much going on at the moment time is in short supply 
 The little big man transfers are a little tricky to start with but once you get the hang of them it's pretty straight forward. 

So thanks for looking 
   Cheers for now Russ

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking Caesarian Romans. So i'm waiting for more soldiers in free times:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, they took a while but I got there in the end!

      Delete
  2. Impressive Russ, couldn't put a transfer on to save my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran, they are a little tricky to start with but they look bloody good when there done! Much better than I could ever do freehand

      Delete
  3. They look wonderful Russ! Well done sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roger, I tried not to do the usual red but I couldn't resist with the shields.

      Delete
  4. Great painting, a really great visual appeal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Luciano, I'm hoping the rest look as good! It may be another slow burning project but I'm sure I will get there in the end!

      Delete
  5. Fantastic details, they look splendid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, the next batch are almost ready for paint! They are cracking figures and they are plastic! What more could you want! I'm easily pleased!

      Delete