It is again Dixon miniatures and a splendid piece it is. I know I'm biased both with the Confederate forces and with Dixon miniatures.
I didn't use the cover that came with the kit, i added wire loops and PVA soaked tissue to form the cover. I had already used the PVA soaked tissue to make the cover on my first wagon, so it made sense to use the same method again. The driver I altered slightly due to my OCD on making things my own.
The chains were added to give that extra bit of detail without going OTT, it involves a little bit more work but seems worth it in the long run.
So just the reins to add and it's finished, I just need to pick up some more dental floss next time I'm out and about.
So thanks for looking
Cheers for now Russ