Total Pageviews

Friday 17 February 2017

Dragon Ogres

There be Dragons! Well Dragon Ogres to be precise. I picked these up a while back and kind of got sidetracked! No surprise there. So I have finally got them painted based and ready to roll! So on to the figures 
 3 brutal looking Ogres to smash and mash anything that strays across their path. These guys look the business and I'm pretty sure they will crop up in one or two peoples nightmares. 
ive gone for a slightly more textured base than usual, cork sand and a dollop of dead static grass to finish it off. 
 These guys could be triplets! 
 The scales where dry brushed and pretty much everything else was layered, then of course a good splash of gore to finish off the weapons. The kit came with a good few options for weapons but I went for the double handed bladed weapons! I really couldn't see these guys armed with anything that didn't exaggerate their brute force! 
 So thanks for looking guys, as always my next post could be completely random depending on my butterfly mind or maybe the stars and bars may just get a look in.

So thanks again
                       Cheers Russ 

17 comments:

  1. I love these models. Better than old ones. Painting also great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, they certainly look better than the older versions I've seen.

      Delete
  2. Wow Russ, you did a wonderfull paintjob on these figures!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Peter, they sat on the shelf long enough waiting for a lick of paint ☺

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Fran, I'm pretty pleased with the overall look of them. At first they didn't look fierce enough. I think the addition of the blood on the weapons just added that bit more gore to them.

      Delete
  4. Great job Russ. I think they will wreck some havoc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rod, they look ready to cause somebody some real grief!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger, I'm rather pleased with the end result. They turned out better then expected.

      Delete
  6. Big and brutal. great stuff. cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words and for visiting my humble blog.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. They are cracking models, and they paint up nicely.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete