Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 March 2017

My latest Commission

I returned my latest commission to its owner today. He is a happy man which means so am I! So without further delay here is Games Workshops Maulerfiend
 Classic red and gold to match the rest of his collection, I do keep saying it but Games Workshop do make some very nice stuff ! 
 Sotek green as a limited accent colour and of course blood oozing from fleshy parts where the mechanical parts meet each other. 
 The base was kept simple but a small amount of detail was added, the rusty metal and razor wire will pop once the snow as being adeed. The snow will be added but not by me, I did add a couple of extra bits but I forgot to take another photo. An abandoned guardmans rifle and helmet added a point of interest just to suggest an unseen enemy. 
So that about wraps up this post! So thanks for looking and catch you all soon
Cheers for now Russ

7 comments:

  1. Lovly work! Armour and flesh look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, it's a weird looking thing but it's painted up a treat.

      Delete
  2. Impressive work Russ! Like it a lot!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peter,the customer is a very happy man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the kind words, sorry I appear to have missed some replies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete