Total Pageviews

Friday 1 November 2019

Random clearout stuff

The purge continues, I'm determined to clear some space so I'm putting more stuff up for grabs. I must confess to having boxes and boxes of stuff painted and unpainted that I know will probably never see the light of day or war again.

So hopefully some of it will find it's way into a loving home and someone else will get some pleasure out of it.

So on to the goodies


                   Goblins



 games workshop plastic goblins 10 archers and 10 spears nicely painted and based £55 for the 20. 

Imperial guardsmen 



 10 man squad of games workshop imperial guard £40 for the 10. 

Spacewolves 




 Very nicely painted 10 man squad £40, these guys have bags of character and an absolute bargain.1


Soviets
Squad 1

 


 8 man squad of assault engineers all metal. £40 for the 8man squad 

Soviet squad 2

 10 man squad £40

Soviet squad 3

 10 man squad £40

All 3 for £110 that's 28 figures.


So guys there they are, I will also advertise on TMP 

So thanks for looking cheers Russ 










4 comments:

  1. A lot of fantastic minis my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend, I'm trying my best to clear some space 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many diversified and beautiful minis here, well done Russ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, the collection is slowly finding new homes.

      Delete